Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's ME!

Soooo, I've decided to jump on the blog bandwagon.  Everyone is constantly telling me that I should write a book with the funny things my kids say.  So this blog will be a big part of that and a few things about my life here and there. =)

I guess first, I've been married to my best friend, James, for 10 years.  We have two handsome boys, Joseph(age 5) & Nathan(age 3).  We have a daughter in heaven, Faith, who would be 7 if she were here with us.  And I'm currently expecting a baby girl due in late April.  Sorry folks...no name for her yet.  She won't officially have one until she's born.



I'm pretty sure that my boys are the funniest kids ever created.  Just an example:  Last night at church we were playing a variation of "Duck, Duck, Goose" to help the kids learn the Gospels.  Instead of "Duck", they were saying, "Matthew, Mark, Luke, John".  When they wanted to say, "Goose", they said, "Gospels"  So Nathan being the youngest kid in the class, he wasn't exactly playing by the rules.  Every time someone was picked, he'd get up and run around the circle with them.  Finally, one of the other kids picked him.  He was so excited.  He walked around the circle repeating several times, "Matthew, Mark, Luke, John".  Then he couldn't wait any longer and picked someone and instead of "Gospels!", he so very proudly yelled, "Goofballs!"  It was classic.

Anyway, so there's my first installment.  Thanks for wasting 10 mins of your time learning a little more about us and maybe you'll do it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails