Monday, February 22, 2010

Loosing my mind!

I have a classic case of pregnancy brain.  This morning I was rushing around to get ready to leave for an appointment with my midwife. I grabbed my toothbrush and then reached into my drawer for toothpaste...but pulled out deodorant instead.  I went as far as taking the cap off and holding it next to my toothbrush before I realized what I was doing.  GROSS! 

After my appointment, I went to the grocery store to get paper towels and few other things that I needed. (And a few things that I didn't.)  I got back home and put everything away then had lunch with Nathan.  I reached over to grab a paper towel and realized that I didn't get them at the store.  Ugh.  I guess we're gonna have to deal with leftover birthday party napkins for a little while longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails